Now’s the time to pamper yourself. Here’s a simple natural remedy that you can easily whip up at home to feel good.
Codex Beauty master formulator and herbalist Tracey Ryan spends her days mixing up botanical blends with wildcrafted ingredients for the Bia Collection. Here, she shares an easy recipe to inspire your DIY adventures.
Nourishing Face Mask
“This mask is hydrating for dry skin and you can add pineapple for an exfoliating effect.”
- ½ ripe avocado, mashed
- 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of diced, ripe pineapple, optional
- Bia Day Cream
- Mix the avocado, yogurt and olive oil together in a bowl.
- Apply a thick layer to the skin and leave on for 15 minutes.
- Pat skin dry and seal in extra hydration with Bia Day Cream.